x
 Use Facebook account
or
Register  \/ 
x
 Use Facebook account
or

REFEREE PRODUCTS

Our forum is proudly sponsored by #1 Referee Store in the world: www.RefereeStore.com

TOPIC: Become A Referee

Become A Referee 4 years 7 months ago #395

I wanted to start a topic for those who would like to become certified as United States Soccer Federation (USSF) referees.

If you are not sure where to begin or simply have some questions about becoming a soccer referee, post a question in this thread and with the support of our members we will be happy to help.

For starters, I suggest that anyone interested in becoming a referee visits our Become A Referee page, which sheds some light on the process and also allows you to test your knowledge of the Laws of the Game with our 2012/2013 Entry Level Test.

All you need to know about your UNIFORMS: http://soccerrefereeusa.com/index.php/entry/49-soccer-referee-uniforms-offered-by-soccersuperstoreusa-com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Become A Referee 4 years 1 month ago #4646

So where do I take a test or attend a class... can I do it online?

Become A Referee 4 years 1 month ago #4647

Andrew, where exactly are you from?

Have you checked the "Become A Referee" page yet?

Become A Referee 4 years 1 month ago #4680

I'm in Nebraska
Yes i have looked on the page

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5534

I am in New York city, I am interested in becoming a referee for professional league , help please

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5540

• Crwys Harris
I live in Canada. Any chance of doing it distance??? Lol

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5545

Smail, go to this website: enysra.org and wait for next meeting date to be posted. This is my association as well and this is where you HAVE TO go. Stay in touch with me closer to next meeting date.

Crwys - I am sure Smail rather stays in NY where we enjoy all 4 seasons without having to stay in dark for 6 months at a time :lol:

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5553

Rafal, your link for WA State is incorrect. it should be .org insteam of .com

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5557

Rob Schmidlin wrote:
Rafal, your link for WA State is incorrect. it should be .org insteam of .com

Here you go. www.wareferees.org/

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5559

Thanks guys. I updated it just now to the exact "Become A Ref" page within their site: www.wareferees.org/Registration/HowToBecomeAReferee.aspx

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5563

• Crwys Harris
Rafal Wlazlo wrote:
Smail, go to this website: enysra.org and wait for next meeting date to be posted. This is my association as well and this is where you HAVE TO go. Stay in touch with me closer to next meeting date.

Crwys - I am sure Smail rather stays in NY where we enjoy all 4 seasons without having to stay in dark for 6 months at a time :lol:

We have indoor soccer in our igloos thank you.

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5565

Crwys Harris wrote:
Rafal Wlazlo wrote:

We have indoor soccer in our igloos thank you.

LOL

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5761

Hi I live in Philadelphia, I was a ref in 2010 and 2011. After getting into a car accident I have to take two years off. Now I really wanna get back into it. Does anyone know of a recertification course or something I can take. If I have to redo the whole class that would be ok too, however the website EPSAC is down. Is there another website where I can find a list of the classes?

Become A Referee 4 years 2 weeks ago #5771

Katie Hanlin wrote:
Hi I live in Philadelphia, I was a ref in 2010 and 2011. After getting into a car accident I have to take two years off. Now I really wanna get back into it. Does anyone know of a recertification course or something I can take. If I have to redo the whole class that would be ok too, however the website EPSAC is down. Is there another website where I can find a list of the classes?

Here you go, hope this helps. sdi748.wix.com/epsarc#!recertification/cpe2

Become A Referee 3 years 11 months ago #7663

Hello,

I would like to find out what process I need to follow up if I want to be transferred to the USA. I am a qualified referee in Hungary, Europe. Is there any special requirement to complete?

Thank you in advance,

Tamas Gyori

Become A Referee 3 years 11 months ago #7669

Tamas Gyori wrote:
Hello,

I would like to find out what process I need to follow up if I want to be transferred to the USA. I am a qualified referee in Hungary, Europe. Is there any special requirement to complete?

Thank you in advance,

Tamas Gyori

Visit our "become a referee" tab and read through it. Then see the particular state you are going to be in (link on that page) and take it from there.

Become A Referee 3 years 10 months ago #9143

I am stationed in Tokyo and have been told by referees at Yokota AB that to become a certified grade 8 referee I needed to come to this website and follow the requirements listed here. However, there is no "state" requirements for any region located overseas. Am I correct in assuming that all I must do is take the online test, or are there other requirements that I am just failing to find located on the website? Thanks for your assistance.

Become A Referee 3 years 5 months ago #15714

I have been an AYSO referee for 16 years now and am interested in becoming a USSF referee here in Arizona. They have one meeting all year long and it is usually during a time that I am not available. What options are there for me.

Become A Referee 3 years 5 months ago #15719

Jason Schiffer wrote:
I have been an AYSO referee for 16 years now and am interested in becoming a USSF referee here in Arizona. They have one meeting all year long and it is usually during a time that I am not available. What options are there for me.

If you are certified with AYSO at the Intermediate level then you can simply cross-certify, which just involves submitting paperwork. Then get a LiveScan done. After that you just need to find out who your local assignor is.

Become A Referee 3 years 5 months ago #15745

What is livescan?

Comments